Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Any Afro Caribbean Hair Salons in Glasgow UK?

Hello, I am on the verge of opening aa afro salon myself in Glasgow and would like to know what other (like) salons are in Glasgow. I know of ONE but it does not offer flat ironing of hair. And one other that offers ONLY hair braiding. Can anyone tell me any FULL service afro hair salons in the Glasgow area. Names and phone numbers?



If you are a mobile stylist and are interested in renting a chair in an afro-caribbean salon please contact me. It would be good to hear from you. Maybe we can work together or trade info.



Please all jokers keep your comments to yourself.( I really hate when people answer just for the sake of it or to be annoying and have no idea what they are taking about... Dont you???)



Any Afro Caribbean Hair Salons in Glasgow UK?

You can contact Fiona Evans, Roots Coordinator, at fiona.evans@bbc.co.uk or by phoning 01752 260323.



See the site http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/community_lif... for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment