Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the shortest amount of time i have to have for all my braided hair to become curly?

Yesterday i got my hair done like that, what is the shortest amount of time it takes for my hair to become curly with them, so i can take them out?



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



What is the shortest amount of time i have to have for all my braided hair to become curly?

I usually dampen or wet and towel dry my hair first, Blow dry them dry and just scrunch them with gel after i take them out, DO NOT BRUSH THEM, they will frizz up. If you want to leav them in about 6 hours will make your hair hair wavy for a day. I usually keep mine in for a day, the take it out. Lasts a couple of days. Once you wash it though, it comes out. Only run ur fingers through it if u need to. like i said, brushing it and combing it will only frizz it



What is the shortest amount of time i have to have for all my braided hair to become curly?

if you had it braided wet it will stay curly as soon as its dry. Braiding your hair alone isnt going to make it permanently curly, you would need to get a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment