Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ummm, I don't know how to French Braid my own hair. Help??

Could you just give me some details on how to cutely French Braid hair and do it fast??



Ummm, I don't know how to French Braid my own hair. Help??

French braiding hair is sorta tricky. You need to have done it alot to make it go fast but here are some instructions....



1.) Start by gathering a handful of hair.



2.) Divide into 3 sections, like regular braiding. Cross the left section over the center section.



3.) Cross the right section of hair over the new center section.



4.) Cross the left section over the center section. Add some new hair to the new center section.



5.) Cross the right section over the center section. Add more hair to the center section.



6.) Cross the left section over the center. Add more hair to the new center section.



7.) Cross the right section oer the centersection. Add more hair to the new center section.



8.) Continue until finished, and then band hair together.



HUGE BIG TIP- Cross the hair over the middle BEFORE adding new hair to each section.



ANOTHER BIG TIP- Spritz hair with water or hair spray to make braiding easier



Hope this helps =]



Ummm, I don't know how to French Braid my own hair. Help??

There's a really cool Klutz book that shows all kinds of braids and it has great instructions on how to do them on yourself. Try checking it out from the library, that's how I learned to french braid my own hair.



You could also google it... there are many sites that show pictures along with the instructions.



Ummm, I don't know how to French Braid my own hair. Help??

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip255.... .... that will give you a step by step on how to do it and the site also has a lot of cool hair stuff on there



Ummm, I don't know how to French Braid my own hair. Help??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * French Braid- with vedeo clip



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment