Monday, July 27, 2009

Braiding hair?

Me and my girlfriend were arguing and she said when you get cornrows or lots of tiny braids it helps it grow faster, however i disagree. Who is right?!



Braiding hair?

sorry! but ur girlfriend is right!



Braiding hair?

uhm i thought it did because its pulling it..but its really doesn't your hair will grow the same with or without the braids



Braiding hair?

braiding helps your hair grow if you get them done right and if you spray them with braid spray everyday.



Braiding hair?

My mother always tells me that it helps it grow, but I doubt it as it pulls yur hair out when you do it tight and right.



Braiding hair?

I think both of u because braids cause your hair to grow ,but it will still brake off all your edges or some of your edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment