Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is there different kinds of braid that I can use in short hair?

Looking to have my hair braid, but I have short hair, will the braids work in my hair, or do I have to wait until it grows out?



Is there different kinds of braid that I can use in short hair?

The question is how short and is it shaved in the back??? If you have a short hairstyle with a shaved back then no I wouldn't suggest braids just yet. But if you just have short hair with the back at a reasonable length then I don't see why not. If you want to have braids I would suggest Human Hair Micro Braids because you can do anything with them as far as styling goes. Classic Updo's, ponytails, and just plain cute and sexy down with curls. I love Micro Braids for this reason because it is low maintenance with versatility!!!



Is there different kinds of braid that I can use in short hair?

no there are french braids there hard to do though



http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/image...



here's a website to teach you how to do them



http://home.columbus.rr.com/dreamweavers...

No comments:

Post a Comment