Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do guys get hair extensions? I want to get my hair braided?

Do guys get hair extensions? I'm trying to get my hair to grow faster and i've been told getting it braided with extensions helps by pulling at the roots...is this true? If not...is there a way to make my hair grow faster. It's not even an inch thick yet so i know it couldn't even get braided...i'm just trying to find out the quickest way. It takes my hair 6 months to grow into possible braid length.



Do guys get hair extensions? I want to get my hair braided?

I know what you mean, I know that guys can get extentions for cornrows because on an old MTV show where they make people look like a celebrity group I remember a guy needed to look like Omarion or something and they gave him extention cornrows. But if you want braids badly, just go to a shop where they do cornrows/weaves they will hook you up. The only thing is if people you know see you one week with short hair then cornrows the next they might know you have extentions but if that doesn't matter I'd get them.



Mmm I love guys n cornrows :D



Do guys get hair extensions? I want to get my hair braided?

Lmfao. No guy that ever wants to get a girl again, that's for sure.



Do guys get hair extensions? I want to get my hair braided?

too my knowledge, braiding could have a negative effect if done too often. Remember that black people's hair require lots of treatment therefore when it is braided, it is not comb and won't get enough treatment. In addition, braids can be too tight pulling the hair from the roots too much. Have you notice that people who braid their hair too much have no hair line. My advice is to do it in moderation. In addition, give your hair a break from time to time and do lots of conditioning. Make sure that you don't have any vitamin deficiency. I have noticed that they have vitamins specifically for hair/nails perhaps look into that and also see a dermatologist they deal with hair issues as well. I wish you the best of luck and a head full of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment