Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Needing to get hair re-braided...?

I am a biracial girl... mixed black/.white/spanish.. so it's very hard to find something suitable for my hair... I have found that keeping it in braids works the best for me and is the easiest, since I really don't know how to take care of my hair all that well. I typically do styles like Alicia Keys... with all of the zig zags and what not. I am going to take these out and redo them this weekend, but need help deciding a new design. I have done all of the Alicia Keys and want something else that looks different. Any ideas? I live in Tampa, does anyone know of any good hair places here? I go to an African Hair braiding place.... and have been to another. I'm ready for somewhere new.



Needing to get hair re-braided...?

Have you tried google or yahoo imaging this?



Maybe there are other styles? Alicia is a good one to use as she's up %26amp; coming however certainly there are other singers out there that are just as fashionable?

No comments:

Post a Comment