Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have been braiding hair for 10 years, and i just moved to Kansas how can i build my clientele back

Looking for hairbraiding clientele. From Atlanta to Wichita



I have been braiding hair for 10 years, and i just moved to Kansas how can i build my clientele back up?

if you can think of where you are apt to find good clientele for your craft, you could create posters so that you may place them strategically through your district.......you know laundromats, community centre or clubs and such. if it isn't too exorbitant, you might even place an add in a magazine or news paper.



I have been braiding hair for 10 years, and i just moved to Kansas how can i build my clientele back up?

You can do some fund raiser for tornado victims. And call local TV station about it. Free publicity. Hair Twister for Twister Victim. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment