Monday, July 27, 2009

OK Free-Style Braiding is only braiding the hair 1-2 inches down, so I'm asking who is the best

i live in Houston and i'm looking for someone that can Free-style braid really well!!!!! within the $200 price range.



OK Free-Style Braiding is only braiding the hair 1-2 inches down, so I'm asking who is the best at braiding!!

Try Sister-Sister, Heidi and Jo Jo, or Braid Experts.



OK Free-Style Braiding is only braiding the hair 1-2 inches down, so I'm asking who is the best at braiding!!

is that the same as micro braiding? if so you should really learn how to braid your own hair. i taught myself, cuz i loved my micros and i moved to a new city and didnt knokw were to go, plus it was expensive and i had a new baby. you can get how to videos on line cheap, or just take a braid out and practice , practice, practice. save yourself time, and money, and the hassel!

No comments:

Post a Comment