Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to remove knots from braided hair?

I had my hair braided and the braider in order to prevent my hair from unraveling, placed a knot at the end of braiding. I had never had my current braider do that. I traveled to Atlanta and while there a friend suggested that I let a Haitian friend braid my hair (much needed). As she was braiding I noticed that she was placing a knot at the end of her braiding. But here is the catch, the knot was not placed at the end of where my hair ended. According to her, my hair was too long to achieve leaving out much hair to to style. I didn't think anything about, I assumed that it was a Haitian procedure. I tried telling her that I had never had that done before and my hair never unraveled. So I poo pooed it. Now that it is time to take the braids out, I have this knot that I must take out. It scares me because the knot does not extend below my own hair. I am afraid that to remove the knot, I will end up destroying my own hair...I have tried isolating the knot. IT HARD. HELP ME.



How to remove knots from braided hair?

try putting alot of conditioner on the knot when you are in the shower het sprays that help loosen not and take your brush in the shower wit your because it is so much easier to get the knot out as soon as you rinse the conditioner



How to remove knots from braided hair?

oil

No comments:

Post a Comment