Thursday, July 23, 2009

Any recommendations on REASONABLY PRICED hair braiding salons Manhattan?

I'm looking to get my hair braided (box braids) at a salon that is very reasonably priced. I have been going to a particular salon for the past 6 years but now the salon is going down hill. Lets just say that the environment has become very nasty and isnt very pleasing to customers anymore. The people are great and the person that does my hair is awesome- shes quick and again reasonably priced, but I cant sit in filth while i'm getting my hair done.



Any recommendations on REASONABLY PRICED hair braiding salons Manhattan?

Before you leave a good stylist see if she'll do your hair at your home or hers. I know many stylist who do hair at home it saves them having to share the wealth and you usually get a cheaper price.



If she doesn't do that, or if you don't feel comfortable with that here is a site that has a list of salons by state, most have a website.http://www.blackrefer.com/black_hair_sal...



And don't forget word of mouth, ask anyone you see with cute hair where they got it done.



Any recommendations on REASONABLY PRICED hair braiding salons Manhattan?

not in the city try queens or the bronx!

No comments:

Post a Comment