Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair braiding bangkok?

I want to get my hair thinly braided (it's just below my shoulders but quite thin) somewhere near Bangkok.



I'm guessing it's cheaper on the beach so I have a few questions:



Where is the closest beach to Bangkok?



How long will it take and how much will it cost?



How long will it stay in?



And does anyone have any recommendations (anywhere near Bangkok)?



Thanks so much in advance guys!



Hair braiding bangkok?

if u r now in bkk then i think u should go to kaosarn rd. mad hair braiders down there with lots of style u can choose from. lots of thai actresses and actors often go down there to get their done too so might as well ask for the price n compare which salon is the cheapest then go for it.



hope this helps.



Hair braiding bangkok?

I paid 800 baht on the beach for my girl in Kosomet.......I was worth it but the next day she a Thai girl took the braids out as she said it was Inching her ............so

No comments:

Post a Comment