Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair Braiding question...Multiple Braids in Caucasian hair??

My 9 yr old daughter has platinum blond hair that is about half way down her back, but her bangs have been short for a long time. She says she wants her bangs to grow out to the length of the rest of her hair. So now they are down in her eyes really bad and bothering her. She wants me to french braid her hair all the time, including the bangs. Today she decided she wanted 4?? Or basically the most I could do. I tried but I am not real good at that many, they get toooo small for my fingers. I can do 1 down the middle or 2... divided in the middle. I did it wet and used gel... I am hoping it will last till tomorrow morning. I am going to use clips in it tomorrow before she goes to school. Any tips?? Advice with dealing with very fine, caucasian hair types like this to braid??? Thanks a bunch.



Hair Braiding question...Multiple Braids in Caucasian hair??

I have the same problem with my hair...i would put her hair in the braids while it is wet and use anti-frizz gel on it along with everything you are already doing

No comments:

Post a Comment