Monday, July 20, 2009

Guy long hair/ self braiding?

I'm a male/18



I'm considering growing my hair out to my shoulders.



Any tips on growing it and maintaining it?



Also, is there any way I can braid my own hair?



What about cornrows?



Has anyone tried twist-a-braid?



http://www.asontv.com/products/100474138...



Would it be something worth investing in?



Guy long hair/ self braiding?

it took me two years to grow my hair out to my shoulders...ironically i'm getting it cut tomorrow



make sure to get it trimmed often and do brush it lots...just be patient you'll wake up one morning out of the blue with a head of hair you didn't have the night b4



i tried braiding my own hair b4 a couple games (i played soccer) and it failed miserably it came out uneven and wierd looking, but GIRLS ARE ALWAYS WILLING AND EAGER TO MESS AROUND WITH HOT GUYS HAIR!



corn roles are cool on white guys as long as you don't look like k-fed...i mean look at beckham



Guy long hair/ self braiding?

if you white, it could work



Guy long hair/ self braiding?

I think that that style is cute on some guys... Like one of the brothers in B5, his hair is cute like that and it makes him look fine.



Guy long hair/ self braiding?

for men growing hair is usually not a problem. cornrows is a good idea when you do it keep them maintained with a dorag while your sleep so they don't get frizzy. if you want to do it yourself make sure to pratice. if you tire from self braiding, their is always a girl around a corner that will do them at no costly exspens and a good way to meet chicks. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment