Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have been braiding hair for 10 years and i just moved to Kansas, how can i build my clientele back

I am looking for people in Wichita, Kansas who need someone to braid their hair at fair, and reasonable prices. I have pictures



I have been braiding hair for 10 years and i just moved to Kansas, how can i build my clientele back up?

to put your services out there. you can find the closest one to where you live and put the ad in for free.



http://wichita.craigslist.org/



I have been braiding hair for 10 years and i just moved to Kansas, how can i build my clientele back up?

HI, I live in Wichita also. Are you working for a salon or yourself? Have you thought about advertising your business? I work for YellowBook and would love to share information on how to bring new customers to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment